Is a network of professionals committed to
- research and development of biorefinery
- foster cross-disciplinary research excellence and esteem
- communicate the best practices and sustainability trilemma objectively
- demonstrate benefits to society
- provide education, training and support in biorefinery R&D
- promote and develop biorefinery for sustainable bioeconomy, poverty alleviation and climate change mitigation
- actions guided by the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Our Mission is to promote and develop Biorefinery Engineering as a discipline with contributions from professionals from diverse range of science and engineering backgrounds with a research focus on bio / renewable systems.
Our Vision is to create generations of creative and competent engineers with a strong social consciousness and awareness, with ability to shape future integrated production and consumption systems that can help divesting in fossil-based economy.